APPLE PAY now Available
Easy. Secure. Private.
Use Apple Pay with iPhone 6 and 6 plus to pay in over 220,000 locations without swiping your VISA card. Just pay with a single touch of your finger using Touch ID. You can also use Apple Pay in apps without entering payment and contact information.
- If your Cyprus Credit Union Visa card is already connected to your iTunes account, just enter the security code when you enroll in Apple Pay.
- To add a new Cyprus Credit Union Visa card enter it into Passbook.
- Visa security replaces your sensitive information with a substitute digital account number so you can pay with confidence.
- If there is a fraudulent charge on your card, Visa's Zero Liability Policy guarantees that you won't be held responsible.
- A simple touch lets you quickly checkout with your Visa card both in-store and in apps right on your phone.
- There's no need to take out your physical Visa card or type in your payment information - just get right to paying.
How to use Apple Pay in Participating Stores:
More information on Apple Pay
Apple Pay FAQs
1. What is Apple Pay?
Apple Pay allows you to pay for your purchases with your iPhone® 6 or iPhone 6 Plus by holding your phone near a contactless reader. You can also use your phone, iPad Air™ and iPad Mini™ 3 to pay within certain apps.
2. What do I need to get started with Apple Pay?
- iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus to pay in stores and within apps
- iPad Air™ 2 or iPad Mini 3 to pay within apps
- iOS 8.1 or later
- Touch ID™ or passcode on your device
- iCloud® account
3. Which Cyprus Credit Union card can I use with Apple Pay?
You can use your Cyprus Debit, Platinum and Platinum Awards cards. You can also use your Business Debit and Business Platinum Awards cards.
4. When I add my Cyprus Credit Union card to Apple Pay it doesn't look like the card in my wallet. Why?
Apple Pay uses one card design for each VISA card. Even though Cyprus has many different designs for each type of VISA card, Apple Pay will only show our basic design.
5. How do I change my default card to my Cyprus Credit Union card?
The credit or debit card associated with your iTunes® account or the first card you add to Passbook® is your default card. To change your default card:
- Go to Settings > Passbook & Apple Pay.
- Tap Default Card.
- Choose a new card.
6. Are my payments safe with Apple Pay?
Yes. When you use Apple Pay, your Cyprus Credit Union card number isn't stored on your phone or given to the merchant. A unique digital code is created specifically for that device. You still enjoy all the benefits of your Cyprus credit or debit card, which includes our Zero Liability policy that protects you from unauthorized purchases.
7. How are my privacy and personal information protected?
Since Apple Pay doesn't store your credit or debit card number on the device, you never reveal your name, card number or security code to merchants.
8. Am I able to opt out of Apple Pay at any time?
Adding your credit or debit cards to Apple Pay is your choice; you can add and remove cards when needed.
9. Which merchants are participating?
You can use Apple Pay at more than 220,000 locations, including Bloomingdale's®, McDonald's®, Macy's®, Nike®, DuaneReadeTM and Staples®.
10. Is Apple Pay free?
Yes. Be aware that message and data rates may apply, depending on your data plan.
11. Where can I get more information on Apple Pay?
More information is available at apple.com.