Quicken & Quick Books Users
Quicken Express Web Connect
Our new Homebanking system supports Express Web Connect. This automates the log in process and retrieves Web Connect transactions. You can use the One Step Update feature to update multiple accounts at once. Quicken servers receive the download of Web Connect data automatically each night and allows you to download all transactions from the previous day.
If you were previously using Direct Connect to download data into Quicken, you will need to convert to the Express Web Connect option. Please note the following changes with new Express Web Connect:
- Pending transactions will not show in Quicken. Our system uploads the data file overnight. This means only posted transactions will show in Quicken.
- Log into Homebanking to complete transfers.
- For details about the changes and features of Web Connect visit: https://fi.intuit.com/support/ewc/
- For complete instructions on how to convert your existing Quicken accounts click here.
- Instructions on how to convert existing Quicken accounts to our new Home Banking.
- Support for Quicken User: General support and contact information for Quicken.
- Getting Started Guide for Quicken: This guide is for new Quicken users to get up and running.
- Information about the Express Web Connect process. Cyprus Credit Union offers Express Web Connect to connect with Quicken.
- Issues with Account Updates? Click here for help.
Quick Books Users
- Support for Quick Books Users: General support and contact information for Quick Books
- Information about the Express Web Connect process. Cyprus Credit Union offers Express Web Connect to connect with Quick Books.