How to Pay Your Loan Payment
FREE PAYMENT OPTIONS:
- Transfer funds using Cyprus Home Banking:
- Transfer funds to pay your loan from an existing Cyprus savings or checking account using the transaction tab in home banking. Sign up for Home Banking.
- Set up an external transfer from another financial institution to a Cyprus account. In home banking, go to the transaction tab and select “add an external account.” You can then transfer from your checking or savings account into your loan account. Set up an external transfer from another financial institution to a Cyprus account.
- Mobile App: Use our Mobile Banking App (available for Android and iPhone) to deposit a check from any financial institution into your Cyprus savings or checking account. Then transfer these funds to pay your loan.
- Set up Automatic ACH: Complete and sign the ACH authorization form.
- Payroll deduction: You may have your employer automatically forward your payments. Obtain form from your employer to complete.
- Utilize Bill Pay from your current financial institution.
- Call the Cyprus Contact Center 801-260-7600 ext.5000: Have funds transferred from your Cyprus savings or checking account.
- Bring payment to any of our branch locations.
PAYMENT OPTIONS WITH A FEE:
Quickly and securely make your loan payments using funds from another financial institution. A convenience fee of $10.00 will apply and you must have a valid e-mail address. This service charge only applies when making a payment from an external financial institution, avoid this fee by using one of the easy and free methods outlined above.
WEB PAYMENT CENTER
Call the Cyprus Contact Center to use a debit /credit card or electronic check at 801-260-7600 ext. 5000. Maximum payment amount of $2,500.00.
When providing your Cyprus account number, please use this format:Example:
Account # Loan Type
Cyprus Credit Union
PO Box 9002
West Jordan, UT 84084